This past weekend was amazing at C3. We had our second highest attendance in the 10 year history of the church as we re-launched our Saturday night service with a full house. But the numbers don’t tell the whole story. For the first time since we entered our new facility we were able to experience the full impact of the vision God has given to us. Here are a few of the highlights…
- Our new 6,000 sq. ft. bookstore The Source and C3 Café opened for the first time and was packed with people connecting with each other, drinking Starbucks coffee, praying with each other and finding tons resources.
- Our second highest attended weekend ever (next to Easter 08 when we had 4,200)
- The end of all three services we invited those that would like to make a decision to follow Jesus to meet Martha and I up front by a cross for prayer… not sure how many but hundreds came forward for prayer and you could sense the power of God moving big time.
- So proud of Martha, C3 staff and hundreds of volunteers for going above and beyond to help us launch the 3 services.
- I now remember what it feels like to preach 3 weekend services after a First Wednesday service. Holy Hangover and low brain power on Monday. And it’s not very high to begin with!
- Wondering what to do next now that we are filling up 3 services. I think I hear 4 services around the corner and…
- I am looking forward to this weekend as we launch our new series “twelve” as we take a look at the 12 Disciples and on top of that we have Exodus in Concert!
- That’s all I can think of for right now on low brain power. I need some of Greg Surratt’s red bull!
(here’s a pic of the crowd by the cross during our prayer time at the end of the service)