We made it home from camp and my ears have finally quit ringing from all the screaming!
Some things I learned about our kids –
1. They are energetic.
2. They like to talk.
3. They need lots of hugs.
4. They need lots of encouraging words – no matter how goofy they are. And they can be pretty goofy.
5. They are a lot of fun to be with.
6. They are passionate little people.
7. They are a bunch of World Changers.
8. They can be clueless at times.
9. They like to eat french fries, sweets, and cokes. (for their meal)
10. They like to talk.
We learned to:
*Take it in, and live it out
*Build my life on what really counts
*Choose to see you the way God sees me
*Live my life unselfishly
*God’s love is Big and strong and Loud
*I’m going to Take it in and live it out
“So then, everybody who hears my words and puts them into practice is like the wise man who builds his house on the rock.”
I had a great time with your kids and my prayer is that they know how much God loves them and that they live their lives for Him.