Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. Here are my Top 10 things I love about Christmas:
10. Hanging out at Starbucks while Martha shops for presents.
9. Watching the Christmas movies that I only see once a year.
8. Eating organic pumpkin pies.
7. Drinking Starbucks while Martha wraps presents.
6. Christmas parties with my friends.
5. Fixing Starbucks and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
4. Dec. 26. Radio stations stop playing Christmas music.
3. Exchanging Christmas presents on Christmas morning (I’m still a kid at heart)
2. Watching the bowl games on TV.
1. Preaching 6 services Christmas weekend!
Seriously I am looking forward to this weekend. I can’t wait to see what God does. I believe this will be the most dynamic Christmas we’ve ever had at C3. Let’s remember this Christmas season what an awesome God we have!
Isaiah 9:6, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”