This weekend was VISION WEEKEND at C3! I love starting a new year and hearing the vision that God has given Matt for our church for the upcoming year! If you missed this weekend’s services, I encourage you to watch it or listen to it here. Also,if you were not at C3 this weekend, or if you would like to give your tithe or offering, you can give online by clicking here.
Joshua 7:1-5, “But Israel violated the instructions about the things set apart for the Lord. A man named Achan had stolen some of these dedicated things, so the Lord was very angry with the Israelites. Achan was the son of Carmi, a descendant of Zimri son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah. 2 Joshua sent some of his men from Jericho to spy out the town of Ai, east of Bethel, near Beth-aven. 3 When they returned, they told Joshua, “There’s no need for all of us to go up there; it won’t take more than two or three thousand men to attack Ai. Since there are so few of them, don’t make all our people struggle to go up there.” 4 So approximately 3,000 warriors were sent, but they were soundly defeated. The men of Ai 5 chased the Israelites from the town gate as far as the quarries, and they killed about thirty-six who were retreating down the slope. The Israelites were paralyzed with fear at this turn of events, and their courage melted away.”(NLT)
2. You forget about the generations coming behind you.
3. You get your eyes off of God’s vision for your life.
4. You get comfortable.
5. You don’t give God first place
6. You steal, lie and hide
7. You live in Fear
This weekend, Matt unveiled PROJECT 919! – A Dream Center ministry focus that is part of our vision for 2013! God laid this vision on Matt’s heart earlier in 2012 to love on the 919 area code! Here is a snapshot of outreach focuses that we will have each month for the next nine months. For more information, go to project919.org!
9 months, 1 act of love a month, 9 focuses.
We are going to blitz the 919 with love! We are going to shout to the 919 area code We Love You! With our words and our actions. There are 9 counties and approx. 1.9 million people that live in the 919 area code..
- January- Neighbor to Neighbor (Neighborhoods)
- February- Standing In The Gap (Single Parents) 02/09/13
- March- Now Generation (Children) 03/30/19
- April- Honor Up (Elderly) 04/27/13
- May- All About The Family (Families) 05/16/13
- June- Blessed to be a Blessing (Customer Service) 06/21/13
- July- The Red, White & Blue (Public Servants) 07/28/13
- August- Back To School (Schools) 08/17/13
- September- Helping Hand (Homeless & Hungry) 09/19/13
C3 Worship Night in Raleigh! 9-19, Sept. 19, in downtown Raleigh we are going to have a C3 Worship service to celebrate all that God has done and to impact the 919 with a celebration C3 style.
This is all a part of our Dream Center Ministries.