Guess what I’m doing today? You won’t believe it. I am hunting for the first time in my life! Billy Hornsby convinced me to go Quail hunting with him. We will be hunting somewhere in Alabama with Pastor Chris Hodges from Church of the Highlands, Pastor Rick Bezet from New Life Church and a few other pastors. They tell me I’m supposed to wear boots, an orange vest, orange hat and chaps. Does anyone have any Chaps? All I have is Old Spice. I guess the birds are attracted to the scent. A few interesting facts:
1. I’ve never hunted in my life.
2. The last time I shot a gun was in Boy Scouts shooting at a target.
3. I’ve never shot a shotgun.
4. I don’t like the color orange.
5. I don’t think there is a Starbucks where we are hunting.
But I do know that if I’m with Billy Hornsby we will:
1. Have Fun
2. Eat real good.
All you hunters out there… Got any advice?