Due to the bad weather conditions, we decided to cancel our early
morning prayer time at 6:00am on Wednesday, January 21. BUT…we'd
like to encourage you to rise early tomorrow and pray at home.
Mark 1:35 says, "Very early in the morning, while it was still dark,
Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he
You may not want to "leave the house" tomorrow morning in the freezing
cold weather, but you can find a solitary place there at home and pray.
We've provided you a prayer list to keep you focused and tuned into
what God is doing here and around the world.
Together let’s pray for:
- Pastor Matt, Martha and family
- Ministry Staff and their families
- Connect Groups & Ministry Teams
- C3 Raleigh
- Next Generation
- Missions (ie. Children’s Cup)
- Financial Freedom
- Christine Caine & Chick Night
- President Barack Obama and family
- Vice-President Joe Biden and family
- All the newly elected political officials and their families
- Local businesses
- Lost and hurting people that need Jesus
- Healthy & Godly marriages
- Extended family
- Personal Growth
Don't forget…join us this weekend for special guest speaker Christine Caine and Chick Night!
Psalm 85:4-6, “Restore us again, O God our Savior, and put away your
displeasure toward us. Will you be angry with us forever? Will you
prolong your anger through all generations? Will you not revive us
again, that your people may rejoice in you?” (NIV)
Guest blogger: Chris Pipes