1. GUARD YOUR HEART – Satan loves to attack before a big weekend because he doesn't want lives to change.
Proverbs 4:23, “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.”(NLT)
2. BELIEVE GOD FOR BIG THINGS! – Pray and believe God for Big things to happen. Not just during services but for an eternity.
Ephesians 3:20, “God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.”(Message)
3. REMEMBER WHY WE ARE DOING THIS – When you get caught in the details or issues, remember that it's about people. Many may be giving God one last chance.
4. STAY FOCUSED – Don't get distracted. Remember our focus is to provide real hope for real people in a real world!
Hebrews 12:2, “We must focus on Jesus, the source and goal of our faith. He saw the joy ahead of him, so he endured death on the cross and ignored the disgrace it brought him. Then he received the highest position in heaven, the one next to the throne of God.”
5. REMEMBER WE HAVE CHURCH NEXT WEEKEND! – Plan and promote so we can carry the momentum into 2012 and beyond. There are 52 weekends a year and we have to think beyond just one weekend.