Tomorrow starts our 21 Day Challenge as we focus on MIND, SOUL, BODY.
We will spend the first 7 days of the challenge reading through the 4 gospels – Matthew, Mark, Luke & John – to renew our minds and prepare ourselves for all God is going to do in 2013.
Romans 12:2 tells us "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will."
We need to renew our minds to be able to know God's will and nothing is more powerful than filling our minds with scripture to do just that.
Here are some other suggestions as you begin the 21 Day Challenge:
1. Unplug from technology – whether it's turning off the TV or putting down your phone, tablet, etc., take time to unplug from the world and plug into God's Word
2. Wake up 30 minutes earlier in the morning. Nothing gets us ready for the day like spending the first moments with God and in His Word.
3. Read during your lunch break. Stopping in the middle of the day to get into God's Word and invite Him into our day is a great way to deepen our relationship with Him.
4. Listen to the audio version of The Bible. You can do this while you're getting ready for the day, driving to work or while your exercising.
5. Join us for all 5 Hot Nights beginning tomorrow night, Jan 9!
I can't wait to hear all that God is doing in your lives as you begin the 21 Day Challenge spending time in His Word.