Last night I shared at the C3 Vision Night 19 ways to Fight The Good Fight. Paul tells us in 1 Timothy that it’s a GOOD fight.
1 Timothy 6:11-12, “But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (NKJV)
Too many times churches are tempted to play it safe, they stop taking risks and become complacent. Paul reminds us that we need to keep fighting the good fight. There are so many people that need hope and the only one that can give them hope, freedom, salvation and healing is JESUS!
Here are 19 Ways That Churches Can Fight the Good Fight:
- A Church that cares more about others than they do themselves
- A Church that cares more about the people outside the building than we do inside the building.
- A Church that’s heart breaks when they see hurting people
- A Church that sees an inconvenience as a privilege.
- A Church that is an above and beyond church and is generous.
- A Church that doesn’t quit or slow down when they face obstacles or criticism.
- A Church that has a vision for the world AND a vision for their neighbor.
- A Church that is raising up the next generation of world changers.
- A Church that empowers women to be all that God has called them to be!
- A Church that majors on the majors and minors on the minors.
- A Church that focuses on what God Can Do not what man can’t do.
- A Church that is willing to step out on faith and trust God for the impossible.
- A Church that is passionate for ALL people. No matter what color or background they have!
- A Church that is not content with being “normal” church. But Supernatural!
- A Church that is raising up leaders from within that will change our community and the world for Jesus.
- A Church that loves even when they’ve been hurt.
- A Church that will never slow down or back down from sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people at all times.
- A Church that stands on the TRUTH of God’s Word as a foundation for living.
- A Church that allows the Holy Spirit to lead them not the traditions or opinions of man.
If you would like to listen or watch the entire vision night message you can go here. Let’s keep fighting the good fight! We really can make a difference!